Hello Skaters and Coaches!
The QR code image below is linked to starting orders and live results.
The competition program is also linked in this post. In the program, you will see our amazing sponsors and also some great information.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
A QR code is a type of two-dimensional barcode that can be read by devices with a camera or specialized barcode reader. QR codes are often used to launch websites or trigger specific actions within an app.
How to scan a QR Code
You can use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to read QR codes. In fact, your camera app already does this.
How to scan QR codes on an iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Open the Camera app
- Point your camera at a QR code
- Tap the popup that appears
That's it — seriously! The iPhone Camera app automatically detects QR codes and pops up a tooltip to allow you to launch the code whenever you'd like.
How to Scan a QR code on an Android Phone
- Press and hold the home button.
- Then tap Lens. ...
- Point your camera at the QR code. ...
- Then tap the magnifying glass icon to scan the QR code. ...
- Finally, tap the pop-up notification.